The aim of the “quality package” is to create a comprehensive policy covering the different facets of quality, of agriculture and food products in Europe. It is at the core of AREPO’s work.
The Package comprises 4 texts :
- Agricultural Product Quality Schemes Regulation
- general base-line Marketing Standard
- Guidelines of best practices on voluntary certification schemes
- Guidelines on the labelling of products using PDO-PGI ingredients
Publication of a package of delegated and implementing acts for the Regulation...
Ciolos thanks Rabboni for the AREPO contribution to the discussion about “...
- AREPO contributes to the definition of the optional quality term “products of...
- New framework for quality schemes in agriculture adopted by the Council
- Position on the Communication from the European Commission on the reform of the...
- Contribution to the Green Paper on the quality of agricultural products
AREPO welcomes the approval of the Regulation on quality systems by the...
- Letter to the Ministers of Agriculture
- AREPO's plenary meeting in Brussels
- Letter to the MEPs
- 1 of 2
- next ›